Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Everybody Cut Footloose!

Don't You Forget About Me

 
          The words of my Delegates, fellow Student Ambassadors and colleagues. Thank you all.


                                          Delegates dancing their tails off on Cultural Night
                                                   Photo credit: Kushangika Nawaratne

Yes, the subheading of my post is from Simple Minded's song "Don't You (Forget About Me)." In the two weeks in which I have gotten to know the delegates and for student ambassadors three weeks, I have learned so much. I have forged so many lovely connections and relationships with people. The picture above is my piece of paper in which every person writes their name on a piece of paper, tapes it to their backs and everyone writes on them. These words are so sweet and genuine. They mean so much to me.

Tonight's post will be shorter than normal because I will come back to it and add in pictures of us dancing once people have uploaded them. Regardless, tonight was so much fun, as we created a playlist of music from all over the world and shared our dance moves. I have learned that our delegates really know how to SHAKE IT!

I will post our party pictures when I have access to them.

I am partied out. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment